The Training For Tutoras Educators
We fully understand that high-caliber, responsible and caring educators are important to any school. Both our Teacher Recruitment and Allocation Department and our Quality Management Department bear the responsibility to help passionate individuals to develop their careers anywhere in the world.
All Tutoras Educators undergo required training to ensure the highest quality programs can be offered. By taking our training program, teachers become well-versed in the fundamental qualities of ESL teaching including:
Phonics for Reading and Spelling
Pedagogical Knowledge for Teaching English as a Second Language
Our authentic training sessions prepare all teachers, new and experienced, for the real challenges they will face in any workplace.
Here's what happens after you submit your details:
1) We'll review your experience and eligibility and contact you for an online interview if you are suitable for our client.
2) You will be asked to attend a Skype or a face-to-face interview which lasts around 30 minutes.
3) If your application is successful, you will be informed within 5 – 7 working days and sent a job offer.
4) After you have accepted your job offer, you will be sent over an offer letter and visa guidance information and forms (only for overseas employment).
5) Once we have received your signed offer letter and filled-in forms, we can begin your visa process. This can take between 6 – 12 weeks depending on which location you are traveling to.
6) Start getting excited about your next incredible adventure and gain exceptional teaching experience in a new position or even a new country.